As a super specialized center in the nose, the Rhinology Clinic is fortunate to rely on the excellent specialists in otorhinolaryngology and cervicofacial surgery who are in the team.
Dr. Marc Pellicer i Sarasa
Bachelor and Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology Department of Pediatric Surgery, University Hospital Vall d’Hebron in Barcelona
Specialized training and ongoing
- He has undertaken 12 PhD courses (surgery and otolaryngology) at the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Texas Children’s Hospital / Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, Texas (USA)
- Visiting Fellow in Pediatric Otolaryngology al Children’s Hospital Medical Center. Cincinnati, Ohio (USA)
Research and Publications
- Research activity in the speciality of otolaryngology.
- Research Group of Developmental Genetics, Department of Genetics, Faculty of Biology, University of Barcelona (UB)
- Several national and international publications
- He has written several books and book chapters.
Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate programs:
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB)
- College of Physicians of Barcelona (COMB)